Links

Monday, June 17, 2019

My simple daily make up look after using lighting aid from 26 cm/10 inch ring light.

This is taken in the morning of 24 May 2019. After I applied make up with lighting aid from my 26 cm/10 inch ring light [1].

Both pictures taken using morning natural light in car. I just like my simple light make up turned out well.
I am using my 26 cm/10 inch ring light that I mounted on its 170 cm stand near my bedside. I also put my magnifying mirror in the middle of the ring light. I just prefer to use ring light for lighting aid than vanity mirror. Because I am long sighted person and using ring light suits my needs of nearer light and nearer vision of mirror. For me personally, vanity mirror is too far for me to use without my spectacles. That is why I always bring and used my own unbreakable mirror in my handbag even in public toilet.
Till then, have fun in using lighting from ring light to aid your daily make up application.

Reference:
[1] Unboxing my 26 cm/10 inch ring light last 23 May 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/06/unboxing-my-26-cm10-inch-ring-light.html

No comments:

Post a Comment