Links

Monday, June 3, 2019

My preference in investing in make up tools than cosmetics.

I am the person that prefer to invest more in make up tools than cosmetics. That is why I have lots of make up brushes. I simply prefer to focus in my make up application skills than trying out new cosmetics. As make up tools and brushes has no expiry date compare to cosmetics. Plus, I have experimenting with various make up brushes. I do able to see the difference despite using same cosmetics and same application technique with different set of make up brushes. I am also able to have supplies of clean make up brushes every week. One of my way to keep my skin clear from breakout or infection. Better  safe than sorry.

I also able to see the difference in my make up look between usage of low,  medium and high range make up brushes. Which definitely the high range make up brushes does give the best results. Regardless, the skills to use make up brushes is the crucial part also.
As for application skills, I practice a lot myself. In a way,  I am able to pull off fresh and presentable make up look daily despite my lack of rest, under weather and etc.. I do feel like experiment in baking where good product, tools and accurate measurement and process contribute to a good output. Which is a good make up look😍. As practise makes perfect. Same thing applied to cooking. Good make up look is like correct flowchart.  That able to turned me from drag look to presentable look.
Till then, have fun in enjoying your make up experiment in daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment