Links

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Daily readers from US and Malaysia almost 1:1 ratio.

This is taken in the morning of 21 July 2019. Where my daily reader from US and Malaysia almost 1:1 ratio. 
Here stated readers from US is 34 and from Malaysia is 33๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†. I am quite surprised to see plenty of readers from other countries. Seems like my decision to write in English does helps in getting international readers. 

Total of page views is 101,188 for today. Last time,  total page views is 100,018 on 2 July 2019 [1]. Which means, there are 1,170 readers after 20 days [1]. Basically average readers per day is 59. Means I am able to maintain the amount of readers to my blog. 

List of entries selected by my readers as pictures below. 

Many thanks for the readers who spend their time to read my blog entries. 
Hopefully my readers able to get useful information, tips and tricks  from most of my entries. 
Till then, have fun in writing your blog entries in daily basis๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ช. 

Reference :

No comments:

Post a Comment