Links

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Total page views of my blog reached 100,018 readers.

This is taken last 2 July 2019. Where total page views of my blog reached 100,018 readers👇👇👇. I am amazed and at the same time feel grateful to my blog readers. 
All thanks to them who are willing spare their precious times reading my simple blog entries. 

Quite an achievement to me after start blogging since 18 October 2014 [1]. Basically after 4 years,  8 months and 15 days or 1,719 days. Where average is 58 readers per day.

The rest of blog statistics shown below based on readers countries per day,  per week and per month. 


Readers from United States is second highest after Malaysia. Seems like my decision to write in English does helps a lot to gain international readers.

Overview of my blog statistics based on day and week.  

At first, it is just my attempt in sharing good product and activities that I used weekly or monthly basis. In the beginning, it was quite a task even to produce weekly entry. Now, it has become like daily journal to documented my plants growth. Last time I even end up with almost 5 entries per day.
Nowadays I am learning well controlling myself only produce up to only 2 entries maximum per day.  Quality over quantity. Currently focusing on my plants. Which is good for me to keep track when it is planted. Also easier for others to engage my gardening consultation service based on their plant preference.
Will try my best to keep on publishing more informative blog entries to be shared with the rest. Practice does makes perfect. With good guidance such as short course or class on blog writing would definitely helps a lot faster to improve your blog writing. Especially based on your preferred topic. As different topic does require different approach and strategies. Can contact me at sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com if interested to enroll in my blog writing short course. I also provide consultation service in blog writing for those who have not much time to spare join the organized short course.
Till then, have fun in sharing your precious experience via blog entries with others.

References:
[1] My first blog entry on Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) last 18 October 2014  https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/10/why-i-am-fortunate-to-use-virgin.html
[2] Ratio 1:1 readers from US and Malaysia to my blog last 21 July 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/07/daily-readers-from-us-and-malaysia.html

No comments:

Post a Comment