Links

Friday, July 12, 2019

The healthy look of my pisang nipah offspring.

This is taken last 1 July 2019. Can see the growth of my pisang nipah (banana) offspring. It is already have 5 big and healthy leaves compare to 4 small ones last 27 May 2019 [2]. I plant it at the small land area around 1 and half feet wide near huge drain in front of my house.

Not sure if the planted red onions helps the healthy growth of this pisang nipah (banana) offspring. Still it grows better than the planted pisang tanduk (banana) at the same area.
Till then, have fun in taking pictures of your planted pisang nipah (banana) plant at home.

References:
[2] The growth of pisang nipah (banana) offspring last 27 May 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-healthy-look-of-my-pisang-nipah.html

No comments:

Post a Comment