Links

Saturday, July 27, 2019

My simple make up look without foundation and powder.

This is taken in the afternoon of 17 July 2019. I apply very light make up as I am still giving my skin time to heal after pimples pops last 16 July 2019. Plus I only have less than 5 minutes to be ready this morning. Since I have usedy energy for my cats and plants earlier.
I do think my face still look decent and alive with this light make up look. I only use sunscreen after moisturiser. Then I define my eyebrows, apply blusher and end with lips. Totally skip concealer, foundation and powder.

This simple make up look easily achieve within 5 minutes time. I am still learning to look decent within 5 minutes time. This time I define my eyebrows using brow powder. I am using my brush set from MUFE custom set [1].
Till then, be safe in applying make up especially after your pimples pops.

Reference:
[1] My 15 pieces MUFE custom set make up brushes last 27 March 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/unwrapping-my-15-pieces-custom-set-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment