Links

Friday, July 5, 2019

My simple work make up look.

This is taken last 26 June 2019. Pictures of me after applying my daily routine of simple make up look. It is for my own documentation purpose to keep track my daily and current skin condition. I do use primer. For lips, I used Fever Glam code Kiss Me. 
Taken using brightest light setting. 

Taken using medium light setting. 
Taken using lowest light setting. 
Taken using slightly higher than lowest light setting. 
Taken using brightest light setting.
Pictures taken using my front Samsung J7 Prime camera with light assist from my video light.
Brushes from my custom Sigma brush set [1].
Till then, have fun in taking daily selfie pictures.

Reference :
[1] My custom Sigma brush set last 27 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/unwrappting-review-of-my-custom-sigma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment