Links

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

My simple make up look with dark green eyeshadow.

This is taken in the morning of 22 July 2019. Since I am feeling much better today, I manage to spare time and energy to put of dark green eyeshadow on my eyelids. I was even stopped by one of the waitress before I leave the restaurant that I dine in. As she is curious to know my secret and tips to my glow and lembap (dewy) looking skin today. To know more, please scroll below to keep on reading👇👇👇.

My selfie of today look:






I do explained to her that I put extra steps in my skincare before applying make up today.
It is same basic principle in wall painting. Need to scrap clean the wall from any impurities, patch holes and even out the surface first before start new painting with new paint.

My skincare routine in the morning:
  • *I put on my clay mask after bath this morning [1]. 
  • *Then I do mild exfoliation.  To ensure my skin free from dry flaky skin. 
  • Followed by toner→serum→moisturiser. 
*extra yet crucial steps for me every start of the weekdays.

Then my normal make up application routine:
→sunscreen
→primer
→foundation
→undereyes concealer
→powder
→define my eyebrows
→do subtle eyeliner using my dark brown eyebrow powder
→apply dark green eyeshadow all over my down eyelids
→apply glitter gold eyeshadows in inner corner of eyes for extra pop to the eyes
→blusher
→lips using FeverGlam code KissMe and L.A Girl Lipmatte code Tulle.

Brushes used:
  • Eyebrows and eyeliner: Milani [2]
  • Eyeshadow: Ulta crease brush
  • Foundation: Buffing brush from Real Technique
  • Powder: Kusabi from Hakuho-do x Sephora brush [3]
  • Blush: Otsubu [3]
I am surprised that she is able to notice my glowing skin today. Which I suspect due to my decision in applying dark green eyeshadow and gold glitter eyeshadow in inner corner of my eyes. Since it is the 2 differential variable (small changes) in my daily make up application steps.
I know it is a lot of work. But trust me, it does worth the effort, time and energy spend for it. Plus, I normally do it up to twice a week only for the *extra step in my skincare routine.
A good skin is a result of a good skincare routine. For those who seldom put on make up, you will definitely notice your skin condition once you apply your make up. It shows more after all the piles and layers of make up. Even for seasonal make up applicant like me, I always make sure my skin is prep properly before each of my make up application. No matter how simple it is. I also make sure to clean up and moisture my skin each time after I remove my make up in daily basis. This is my dedication to my skin. Since I am not getting any younger. 
Till then, have fun in getting a nice healthy glow, lembap (dewy) look for your daily make up application.

References:
[1] My clay mask set and price https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/02/my-facial-clay-mask-set-and-price.html
[2] My Milani eyebrows brush from my Stay Put Brow colour in code 2 taupe last 24 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-review-on-eyebrow-pomade-stay-put.html
[3] Unwrapping my 6 pieces Hakuho-do x Sephora brushes last 31 January 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/unwrapping-my-hakuho-dosephora-pro.html

No comments:

Post a Comment