Links

Sunday, July 7, 2019

My review on sunscreen Bioré UV Perfect Protect Milk Moisture SPF 50+ PA+++

I purchase it online last 12 February 2019 during sale along with my Nourishing Cream by Himalaya Herbs [1]. Only remember to make the review last 17 June 2019.
My review after using it for almost 124 days or 4 months and 4 days :
  • Very light weight. 
  • Suitable using it as base of my daily make up application. 
  • Easy removal.
  • Do not clog my pores. 

Left almost half bottle of 25 ml. Only able to see clearly the balance after put it in front of my 26 cm/10 inch ring light [2].
I do use it on day that I do not apply any make up. As my precious skin need to be protected from any damage coming from the hot sunny sunshine in Malaysia.
Till then, have fun in using good sunscreen in daily basis.

References :
[1] My review on Himalaya Herbs last 14 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-review-on-nourishing-skin-cream-50.html
[2] Unboxing my 26 cm/10 inch ring light last 23 May 2019  https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/06/unboxing-my-26-cm10-inch-ring-light.html

No comments:

Post a Comment