Links

Sunday, July 21, 2019

My simple make up look when having pimples invasion.

This is taken late evening of 16 July 2019. After I settle my cats and plants at home. I apply very light make up as I am having 2 pimples for my after menstrual effect.
Pimples area marked in red circles and arrows.
Can see my face still look decent with this light make up look in the end of the day. I only use concealer for my under eyes after put on sunscreen. Then I define my eyebrows, apply blusher and end with lips.

I avoid using my make up brushes on the affected area to reduce risk of contamination [1]. Since both of my pimples pops after I apply bentonite clay mask in the morning.
But I have to apply a light make up to get a decent look. If not, my bare face will makes me look like a sick person😅😷. That is why I avoid the pimples area during my make up application.
Till then, be safe in applying make up especially after your pimples pops.

Reference:
[1] Fatal effect till paralyse from dirty make up brushes https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/gruesome-close-up-dirt-on-make-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment