Links

Thursday, July 4, 2019

The look of decended heart to my 4th pisang lemak manis at home.

This is taken in the morning of 30 June 2019. Able to see it is quite huge in size. The heart finally decended after it is out along with daun pengasuh last 24 June 2019. Hopefully I am able to get more than 5 sisir/sikat pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits later. 

Selfie with the huge pisang lemak manis (banana)  heart. 

This fourth fifth pisang lemak manis  plant is the offspring from the main and first one harvested last 7 September 2018 [1]. Which means I am able to get 2 tandan (bunch)  pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits after 297 days or 9 months and 24 days after chop down the first plant [1]. Quite a record for me base on my 10 feet x 70 feet land size.
Till then, have fun in keeping track of your banana plant growth at home.

[1] First harvest of pisang lemak manis fruits last 7 September 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-satisfying-sweet-taste-of-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment