Links

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Perfume layering using Fancy and Vanilla Lace.

I am craving for sweet vanilla scent last 11 July 2019. Since the weather is hot today (based on observation and weather forecast), I am refraining myself from using perfume Pink Sugar [1]. Since it can get overbearing despite 1 spritz of this EDT perfume. 
I end up using 1 spritz of perfume Fancy EDP from Jessica Simpson before dress up [2]. Where I layer it up with 1 spritz of body mist Vanilla Lace from Victoria Secret after I am fully dressed [3]. I am satisfied with the strength and sweetness of the layered scent. Good enough to satisfy my sweet scent craving without being overbearing and suffocating others. I do find that Vanilla Lace scent is more dominant on my wrist after almost 7 hours spray it on.

Quite a successful perfume layering experiment for me. Since it is able to amplify up to 30% strength and sweetness of perfume Fancy. It is also like almost 70% of mellowed down sweetness Pink Sugar perfume without the burned sugar scent that I get sometimes. It becomes a good balance of sweetness that I need for the hot humid day in Malaysia.
Till then, have fun in experimenting in perfume layering.

References:
[1] My review of perfume Pink Sugar EDT last 4 September 2016 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/09/my-review-on-aquolina-pink-sugar.html
[2] My review on perfume Fancy from Jessica Simpson last 28 May 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/06/my-review-on-perfume-fancy-edp-from.html
[3] My review on Vanilla Lace body mist from Victoria Secret last 18 July 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/07/my-review-on-body-mist-vanilla-lace.html

No comments:

Post a Comment