Links

Thursday, July 18, 2019

My review on body mist Vanilla Lace from Victoria Secret

Been using it alternately with Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Fantasy since my menstrual last 9 July 2019 [1]. Somehow this month I have vanilla sweet scent cravings.
Bought it last time in 2015 while I was pursuing my Master studies.
Found that I get smell like freshly baked cookies when I first spray it on. Very addictive vanilla cookies scent.



DETAILS [2]
Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Fragrance Mist is a seductive, warm fragrance. Vanilla Lace is incredibly sensual, combining a seductive veil of warm vanilla and sultry musk.      
  • Top notes: Amber 
  • Heart notes: Vanilla, Orchid 
  • Base notes: Musk  
  • Family: Soft Oriental 
  • Type: FM, Fragrance Mist Spray 
  • Launched:1993
I find that this one is much sweeter scent around 30% more than body mist from Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Fantasy [1].
Which I strongly suggest if you feel like this one overbearing, can try this body mist from Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Fantasy instead [1].
This body mist can be used for your daily usage. But please use in moderation in consideration to others. Where sweet scented perfume or body mist could be overbearing and overwhelming. Especially in hot humid weather like in Malaysia. Might suffocate others if used heavily in close proximity and space. 
Till then, have fun in enjoying your precious vanilla based body mist/perfume.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment