Links

Monday, July 29, 2019

My customer already harvested her pisang lemak manis 2 times this year.

This printscreen is taken last 28 July 2019. Where one of my customer already harvest her pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits 2 times this year. She obtained one of pisang lemak manis (banana) offspring from me last September 2018 [1].
I am proud for her achievement. Seems like she is able to get 5 sisir/sikat (bunch) of pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits despite it is planted in a huge vase.

Seems like my effort in sharing the pictures of my pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits does helps to boost her competitiveness desire to grow and get more outcome than me.
Till then, have fun in planting pisang lemak manis (banana) plant at home.

References:
[1] The look of my 8 sisir/sikat pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits that I share 2 of them with my 2 aunts last 8 September 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-aunts-visit-to-my-house-and-went.html
[2] My harvested 1 sisir/sikat from 4 of my pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits last 28 July 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/07/harvesting-1-sisirsikat-bunch-of-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment