Links

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

The look of 4 sisir/sikat pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits from the one planted in container.

This is given to me last 4 July 2019 from my neighbour. Update on the progress of her planted pisang lemak manis (banana) plant in a container. Where hers already bear 4 sisir/sikat pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits.


Can see with good care by my neighbour and consultation service from me, her planted pisang lemak manis able to produce good quality and size of fruits after 245 days or 8 months and 3 days it is planted.
Where my neighbour did not let her fully tiles house compound deter from planting banana plant that she love for her family consumption.
Till then, have fun in planting pisang lemak manis in container at home.

Reference:
[1] The healthy look of the planted pisang lemak manis in container last 26 March 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-healthy-look-of-pisang-lemak-manis.html

2 comments: