Links

Friday, July 5, 2019

The look of cooked ayam pencen (old chicken) in pressure cooker for my cats.

I am cooking ayam pencen (old chicken) as chicken soup for my cats consumption in the morning of 1 July 2019. Have to choose cheaper alternative for my cats food. I used the available Elba pressure cooker to cook it [1]. As I wanted the chicken to be as tender as possible since I saw Dell is having difficulty to eat it last week after I cook it on stove. 
The look of the cooked chicken soup in pressure cooker. I do add ginger and turmeric leaves as extra ingredients in the chicken soup. 
The look of the cooked chicken soup in the cats dish bowl. 

It only took around 15 to 20 minutes for this chicken soup to be cooked tender enough for my cats consumption. I even able to do other works while waiting for it to cook. 
Really happy to see the cats eat with gusto after let it cool for a while after cook. Especially Dell is able to enjoy and eat it with ease. It is such a priority for my cats to eat well. As they are the guardians of my house from pest such as shrew, mice and others. 
Till then, have fun in cook good food for your cats at home. 

References:
[2] Cooking ayam pencen (old chicken) for my cats chicken soup last 16 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/cooking-ayam-pencen-old-chicken-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment