Links

Thursday, July 4, 2019

My simple daily make up look.

This is taken last morning of 25 June 2019. I do used sunscreen before proceed with my simple make up application. I just apply light foundation, powder all over my face, do my eyebrows, blusher and lips using Fever Glam code Good Girl. These steps only took me 17 minutes to finished up. I used my custom Sigma brush set [1].





My extra step in the morning is by using my white clay mask and do mild exfoliation to my skin after bath. Then I do my normal skincare routine before my make up application.
Pictures taken using my Samsung J7 Prime phone with lighting assist from my mini LED light [2].
Funny part of the day when I was complimented to look slimmer today by one of the office admin. She even voice out her curiousity on how I am able to maintain my face from gaining weight despite I gain quite body weight before fasting month last May 2019. Seems like my tricks works well. Just left to be consistent with my current slimmer figure.
Till then, have fun in allocating few minutes to put on simple yet less time consuming make up application for daily basis.

References:
[1] Unwrapping my custom Sigma and It Cosmetics Live Beauty Fully set  last 27 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/unwrappting-review-of-my-custom-sigma.html
[2] My review on mini LED light https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-new-mini-led-light.html

No comments:

Post a Comment