Links

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Gotong royong (communal works) to plant papaya tree outside lab area last week.

Last Thursday (23 August 18), me and my boss spend time to do gotong royong (communal works) in planting 7 unit papaya trees outside out lab area [1]. My boss wanted to plant them to commemorate his 20 years service with UTM. We do it in the evening as Thursday is half day in Johor.
I am using small shovel to fill in the hole.

My boss using hoe to dig the hole to plant the papaya tree.
We wanted to have fresh supplies of organic fruits in our workplace. So that we do not need to leave the workplace once reach it😃. Our level of laziness is different from others😁.

The look of stray cats in the faculty area during the planting process.
The look of my bodyguard after my Maghrib prayer.
We are hoping that such effort able to be shared with especially students in need.
Till then, have fun in planting fruit trees in your workplace area.

References:
[1] Gotong royong (communal works) definition in wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communal_work
[2] The peeled look of organic papaya flesh freshly harvested in the morning of 28 August 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-peeled-organic-papaya-freshly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment