Links

Thursday, August 23, 2018

The covered look of my pisang lemak manis fruit today.

I manage to cover my pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits a day before Aidil Adha. Have to put effort to cover the pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits from unwanted prying eyes and hands😁. As the pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits located near my gate border. Hopefully I will be able to keep it safe until harvesting time and get a taste of it.
The look of the 80% covered pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits.
The pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits was too big and many to be fully covered by this 8 kg plastic bag.
Till then, have fun in covering up your banana fruits at home😉.

References:
[1] The look of the pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits last 20 August 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-pretty-look-of-my-pisang-lemak.html

No comments:

Post a Comment