Links

Sunday, August 26, 2018

The look of my pisang lemak manis last night.

I manage to take picture of my pisang lemak manis (banana) fruit last night. If based on pisang emas harvest guideline, should ripen within 30 August 2018 to 13 September 2018. Which is 7 to 9 weeks after the banana heart come out [1].
Still waiting patiently here. I am the type that plant fruits that I like to eat. That is my  current practise. Since I am going towards organic food especially herbs, vegetables and fruits. Still have lots to do and work on to have a complete and self sustain organic eco system at home.
I normally plant one first for initial experiment at home. Since my land area is limited. That is why I hardly offered to sell my crops. Unless I have abundance of the fruits like my papaya. As for my pisang lemak manis fruits, I already have plans on what to do and experiment with the banana fruits. Since I prefer to use my home grown organic harvest in all my cooking experiment nowadays. Now I already have lots of pisang lemak manis offspring coming from the main plant. So I might get more fruits since I have lots of new offspring. Provided I am able to take care of their nutritients well like the main one.
I do refer a lot to my blog in order to keep track of my plant growth. That is why I  force myself to make it as a habit to make daily update on all of my plants at home. Until my gardening companion also able to use my blog entry as reference for their crops also. To know whether their crops healthy or need certain nutrients.
Till then, have fun in waiting for your banana to ripe at home😃.

Reference:
[1] The look of the pisang lemak manis heart last 12 July 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-heart-look-of-my-pisang-berangan-or.html

No comments:

Post a Comment