Links

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The pretty peeking flower bloom of my Globe Amaranth (bunga butang) at home.

I am so happy seeing the pretty look of the peeking flower bloom from my Globe amaranth (bunga butang) plant yesterday.
Seems like it took me almost 3 months to see the flower bloom.

The look of the one I planted in 1.5 liter bottle.






The look of the one I planted directly on soil.



The look of my precious baby boy Dell who is really tired after accompanying me tending after plants outside house gate.

He even snores for a while😂. Despite he did not do much except be my body guard from the barking Rottweiler next door😍.
Dell's papaya portion is on the left. Mine is on the right, red bowl.
Can see how Dell stay on the floor since Furball is on my chest.

Maybe Dell too sleepy after eat too much papaya for his breakfast. Since he keep on asking for more.

This is Dell's papaya portion for his diet healthy snack before I leave him in his room. I peel 3 small papayas for him.

Regardless what, I would not able to grow them without the kindness from one of my neighbor that share this flower with me. Hopefully I am able to grow them more for my flower tea stock at home😉 [2].

References:
[1] The visible small look of flower bud to my Globe amaranth (bunga butang) plant last 8 August 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-healthy-look-of-globe-amaranth.html
[2] My flower tea from Globe amaranth (bunga butang) flower buds last 23 May 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/new-offspring-of-my-butang-flower-at.html

No comments:

Post a Comment