Links

Thursday, August 16, 2018

The size of freshly plucked organic papaya yesterday after reach home.

I plucked or harvested 2 of my organic papaya yesterday (15 August 2018) since both of them already yellowed in colour.
The largest weight 1,383 gm ~ 1.4 kg when round it up.
The other one is 811 gm only.



The plucking or harvesting process.



Can wait to know the weight of the larger papaya up there.





The look of the papayas last 13 August 2018.


I am implementing different care technique in this papaya tree. Seems like the fruits is bigger that the one I planted earlier. Where last time the old papaya tree only can produce papaya weight around 1.1 kg to 1.2 kg the heaviest for this species.
Yes, it is not an easy task to care for plants. Especially during this hot season. But I need to be creative. Since my precious cat named Dell loves the organic home grown papaya very much [1]. He even choose the papaya slices over chicken soup when I put them both side by side. Which is good as that is the best way for me to control his weight to be within 5 kg only. As he is one unique cat that loves to be by my side than to be outside playing with his sister, Furball.

Till then, have fun harvesting fresh papaya at home😉.

Reference:
[1] Me, Dell and Furball in the morning. Also the look of Dell enjoys the sweet papaya slices for his healthy snack https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-look-of-dell-to-his-forever-selfie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment