Links

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

My review on perfume Lovely by SJP (Sarah Jessica Parker).

This perfume have strong, deep and rich musky patchouli scent. 
I decided to wear it today since I found that I need to use stronger, deep and rich perfume after using Signorina perfume yesterday [1]. 
Just that the writing of perfume name on my perfume body already gone. Fortunately the bottom sticker of perfume name still intact.
The look of the perfume bottle with missing perfume name on it.

The look of bottom sticker of this perfume.
Where it shows that mine is distributed by Coty. The first company that distributed the perfume.
Then it is taken over by Lancester.
Now it is distributed directly by Sarah Jessica Parker through her own company, The Lovely Distribution Company [3].

It is a classic white amber floral fragrance that is both feminine and timeless [2]. 

Top notes:  mandarin, bergamot, rosewood, lavender and apple martini. 
Heart notes: patchouli, paper whites and orchid. 
Base notes: cedar wood, white amber, and sultry musks and woods [2]. 

I think I am at ease after spray it on this morning. As I find it suits and fulfill the need plus taste of my perfume requirement for today. To be frank, I am the type that use different perfume daily that match my needs, cravings and mood of the day. It is just one of the unique traits of mine.
This is quite a matured scent yet gives elegant vibe.
It is advisable for you to sample it first before proceed to buy it. Mine is 100 ml EDP bottle.
For me personally, this perfume can end up smells like Donna (2011) by Trussardi if being add up with citrus scent like lemon, lime, mandarin and etc..
Personally, perfume is something I do splurge on last time when I get my bonus😂. Despite it is just a necessity. Still naive in investment at that time. Fortunately I manage to realize early to curb such a wasteful necessity. Better late than never😉. I do learned the hard way.

After using it for 3 hours, I get:
  • Sillage: 5/10.
  • Projection: 5/10.
  • Longevity: 5/10. The perfume scent still strong despite the current 3 hours usage.
  • Price: currently this is still cheaper (47% cheaper) than perfume Narciso Rodriguez for woman, EDP
  • Similar scent perfume to this: Narciso Rodriguez for woman, EDP

Till then, have fun in enjoying the perfume scent that you used today😉.

References:
[1] My review on perfume Signorina by Salvatore Ferrogamore https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-review-on-perfume-signorina-by.html
[3] Lovely perfume in wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovely_(perfume)
[4] Layering Lovely with Light and Blue from Dolce and Gabbana http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-review-on-perfume-light-and-blue-edt.html

No comments:

Post a Comment