Links

Sunday, August 26, 2018

My look for workshop today.

I just put on simple make up look and casual attire for workshop this morning.
I manage to take some selfie before my Zohor prayer.

Pictures taken using Oppo A71 (2018):

Pictures here taken using Samsung J7 Prime:
This is taken after Zohor prayer and towards next meeting venue.
I do think that the selfie taken using Oppo A71 (2018) looks prettier than the one taken using Samsung J7 Prime.

The funny part during the morning workshop is when the main speaker ask I come from which faculty. Which I have to explain more when he said never saw me  since he is from same faculty😆. Well, I am not even permanent staff in the faculty since my work is project basis only.
Quite surprised when the speaker approached me asking for such. Cause I know I am wearing a very casual yet still suitable for formal function. Which is a plain black blouse, plain black pants and yellow floral printed shawl. I also put on my simple make up look: cc cream, do eyebrows, blusher and light orange lipmatte. That is all. If I am putting extra effort by wearing kurung and moderate make up, would be different story😂.
I do suspected it might be the elegance perfume scent that I wear this morning. As it is the perfume that I reserve for special occassion only. Well, I do think towards positive side. Since perfume does smell nice like a very delicious fresh marmalade.
Will make review on the perfume later.
Till then, have fun in attending workshop in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment