Links

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

My review on perfume Signorina by Salvatore Ferrogamore.

I am using my precious old perfume Signorina by Salvatore Ferrogamore today.
The look of precious perfume bottle.

It have soft, sweet, clean yet elegant scent or smell. Not too overpowering, overbearing or suffocating. However, it does not have the depth and rich aroma that able to give impression. Unlike Donna (2011) by Trussardi and Jimmy Choo EDP. Or maybe my scent preference now craving for stronger, richer and deep scent than before.
Despite the change of my preference, I still think this perfume is worth to be used in daily basis especially in day time. Since it is not overpowering. Provided I use only 1 spray per application. Less is more for me. I prefer to slowly add more if needed later.
Last time, I feel that this perfume suitable to be used for wedding, attend wedding event and for formal event. Nowadays, I think I prefer stronger, richer and deeper perfume type like Jimmy Choo EDP. Maybe I favour stronger patchouli notes more now.

About notes in Signorina: A fresh Eau de Parfum that combines the lively notes of pink pepper and accords of flowering jasmine and roses with a delicate sweetness of pannacotta [1].

Unboxing look for the perfume each  time I apply it on. I have to keep the perfume in its box since it have no cap. As I bought 100 ml EDP tester unit last time. I have no issue with tester perfume. As long as the scent the same.




So far, I am able to get

  • Sillage: 4/10.
  • Projection: 4/10.
  • Longevity: 9/10 = 6 to 8 hours after spray it on before leave the house.

*Benchmark: weak, moderate,strong.
I can still smell the perfume scent on me despite I have put it on for almost 5 hours before leave the house this morning.
I bought this perfume around year 2012.

Till then, enjoy the fragrant scent perfume of yours😉.

*Update 7.20 pm (around 10 hours after spray it on).
I can still smell the perfume clearly on my wrist and neck after I undress.
Seems like this old perfume of mine still kicking strong and alive😌. I personally think money well spend for this perfume quality.

References:
[1] Notes in Signorina https://www.ferragamo.com/shop/us/en/women/lifestyle-accessories/signorina-514834--1
[2] Meaning Signorina
[seen-yaw-ree-nuh; Italian see-nyaw-ree-nah]
noun, plural si·gno·ri·nas, Italian si·gno·ri·ne[see-nyaw-ree-ne] /ËŒsi nyɔˈri nÉ›/.a conventional Italian term of address ortitle of respect for a girl or unmarriedwoman, either used separately or prefixed to the name.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/signorina 

No comments:

Post a Comment