Links

Friday, August 10, 2018

My marinated chicken for my lunch, tea break and dinner today.

The look of the cooked chicken and rice.
The tasteful marinated chicken and my special rice today.
The finished cooking output.
I use red onions, garlics, chili, rosemary, soy sauce, turmeric leaf for my marinated chicken. Red onions, rosemary, turmeric leaf and chilies were grown myself at home. The best part is I just wash them off from dirt. No need to be extra careful since I practice organic planting at home.
My chili plant in small pot.

Using only 4 unit ripe chilies.


I do use the harvested red onion of mine for the cooking ingredients.
Actually I wanted to make fried rice. But it become rice with marinated chicken. Maybe I could make fried rice tomorrow. Provided I have ripe chili from the plant that I grow.
Since I am not using salt at all in my cooking, I am able to share the chicken bones with my cats. Where Furball immediately snatch one of the bones right after I finished my portion. In a way, I am controlling my salt consumption at home. Basically, no waste or food leftover at all in my house😉.
It does feel nice to eat own food cooked at home using fresh grown ingredients when I have time. Normally, only my cats given privilege of my home cooked meal. They are rarely given kibbles. Up to stage they able to wait for me to prepare their herbal chicken soup despite I have put kibbles for them. 
Till then, have fun in cooking using fresh ingredients that you grow at home😋.

No comments:

Post a Comment