Links

Thursday, August 2, 2018

My activity and make up look for today.

My girlfriend fetch me up this around 11 am for us to have early lunch and catching up news after last we meet around April 2018.
Me with my girlfriend's youngest daughter at this moment. Since my girlfriend is expecting newborn soon.
This kid exclaimed "wow,so many foods!" when I show her my abundance papaya fruits after entering my girlfriend's car [3]. I found it quite funny and proud at the same time. As she able to notice the heaps of papaya fruits on the papaya tree that I grow😁.
I also manage to give her taste one of my ripe mulberry fruit [3]. She fall in love with the sweet taste of my ripe mulberry and asking for more. I told her to pray that I am able to grow more. Where she is welcomed to come and pluck to eat them as much as she want😊.
Despite I am not feeling that well, I have to force myself to put on make up to have a feel of alive in doing my abundance of work😃. It was like self hypnotize for me to put more effort to do my work and also helps to perk up my mood😉.
Here I use L.A. Girl HD foundation in code Nude Beige [1]. I have to put on sunscreen in my make up base as this foundation have no SPF protection. I use trial sunscreen  Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery in SPF 50 that I get last 1 June 2018 [4].
I do smokey dark green eye liner look using Elianto eye shadow. Since I do not have much time to blend eye shadows on my eyelids. For lips, I am using True MatteMoist in code Coralie [2].

My girlfriend bought some nice chocolate nutella cake to bring back home town during Eid Adha (Hari Raya Qurban).




The nutella in the middle of the cake.
Session of giving chicken and fish bone to the stray cats in the faculty.

They enjoys the leftover very much.

One of the stray cat asking for stomach rub. I use my feet since I am too lazy to bend down to pat and rub him.



My selfie while patting the cat.


Can see my make up still looks good after almost 4 hours application.

My selfie after Asar prayer. I do put on make up as I need to drop to few places to run errands. Since good looks does helps me a lot for such matter 😄. 
Me holding my daily make up bag.



Here I just used my Elianto CC cream as base. For eyes, I am using glitter black, glitter dark purple and shimmery grey from my Cosway travel eye shadow palette. Where I also make it as thick eyeliner instead of the whole blending eye shadows look on my eyelids. Just a hint of colour to help give some definition on my eyes.
I prefer this method of using eyeshadows as eyeliner since I am no longer have the luxury of time to make good, crisp and neat eyeliner using my gel liner. With eyeshadows, I am able to make smudge eyeliner look despite it is not that perfect😄.
My tricks to look nice in limited time.

Till then, have fun enjoying your activity for today and reapply your make up after prayer😉.

References:
[1] My review on L.A. Girl HD foundation in code Nude Beige https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-review-on-la-girl-hd-foundation-code.html
[2] True MatteMoist in code Coralie https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/my-review-on-true-mattemoist-baby-gia.html
[3] The look of my papaya fruits and mulberry fruits at home https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-activity-yesterday-evening.html
[4] Sunscreen Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery in SPF 50 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/06/free-gift-of-biore-uv-aqua-rich-watery.html

No comments:

Post a Comment