Links

Thursday, August 16, 2018

The look of Dell to his forever selfie human Mama.

I usually let both Dell and Furball roam freely outside the house every morning. As their stretching and exercise routine. While I water the plants outside the house. 
The alert look of Furball.
Blue coloured arrow to show how bushy the tail of both Dell and Furball.
Overview look of the above picture.
Can see how alert Furball look. As she is in mode to jumped at anything moving in front of her.

Dell gives his annoyed unwashed face look to me when I took selfie with him this morning.
Dell in mode "really Mama? Selfie?".

Dell was like saying "selfie again? I want to go la".
Furball is not around in the picture as she is busy jumping and chasing around the insects outside the house compound area.

I manage to peel 1 ripe yellow papaya today as Dell snack in his room before leaving him at home with Furball. I give half of around 800 gm papaya, the front part as it is more soft, sweet and juicy. Can see how Dell enjoys the sweet taste of ripe organic papaya.


Can see how Dell bite on the papaya slices.
Dell is really one of a kind cat who loves my organic home grown papaya. No wonder his fur fluffy and most male cat mistaken him for a female😊.
Till then, have fun in playing with your cats.

Reference:
[1] The fresh harvested organic papaya yesterday after reach home from work https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-size-of-freshly-plucked-organic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment