Links

Thursday, August 23, 2018

The abundance flowers from 1 of my globe amaranth (bunga butang) plant.

There are currently 6 unit of globe amaranth (bunga butang) flowers on this plant, indicated in yellow filled arrow. There are 3 more flower buds that is peeking from their place indicated in blue filled arrow. This one is planted directly on soil. Near my pisang emas (banana) plant.


Overall view of the globe amaranth (bunga butang) plant.
Smaller yellow flower petals on my globe amaranth (bunga butang) blooming flower.
Last 14 August 2018, it is just 1 flower bud in the same plant [1].
I myslef quite surprised seeing many flower petals coming from one plant. Seems like the plant suitable planted directly on soil near my pisang emas (banana) plant.
Till then, have fun in planting globe amaranth (bunga butang) flower plant at home.

Reference:
[1] The look of my globe amaranth (bunga butang) flower bud last 14 August 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-pretty-peeking-flower-bloom-of-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment