Links

Monday, August 20, 2018

My organic hair tonic oil.

The look of packed hair tonic oil type A for custom order last 6 August 2018 [1].
RM 20 for 30 ml each of hair tonic oil in this package.
I am using the home grown organic ingredients for the hair tonic oil.

Instructions to use the hair tonic oil.
  1. Gently massage your scalp with your fingertips while applying the hair tonic oil. Concentrate most on the roots and tips of your hair.
  2. Leave it on for about 30 minutes to an hour and then rinse it with shampoo
  3. You can use this hair tonic oil 2 to 3 times in a week
It is important to use the hair tonic oil as per instructions above. In order to get maximum results.

There are 2 types of ingredient used for this hair tonic.
Ingredient 1 consists of fatty acids: Medium-chain fatty acids,MCFA (Lauric acid, Myristic acid, Caprylic acid, Capric acid, Caproic acid), Palmitic acid, Oleic acid, Palmitoleic acid, Linoleic acid, Linolenic acid,Stearic acid, and Vitamin E.
Ingredient 2 consists of beta-phellandrene, alpha-pinene , beta-caryophyllene , terpinene-4-ol, limonene , gamma-terpinene and alpha-phellandrene.

Ingredient 1 is well known for its penetrating properties that keeps your hair nourished and  moisturized.

When Ingredient 1 is infused with the nutrients present in Ingredient 2, it forms a mixture that helps strengthen the hair roots and shafts while curbing hair loss.
The regular oiling and scalp stimulation will help boost the rate at which your hair grows.
Ingredient 2 contain essential nutrients that help flush out the impurities from your scalp. Also helps to improve follicle health.
As an added benefit, they also help prevent premature graying.
Topical application of Ingredient 2 stimulates the scalp and improves blood pressure.
This helps remove toxins and boost hair growth.
Ingredient 2 also help get rid of this build-up, leaving your scalp and hair feeling fresh and healthy.
An ideal way to use Ingredient 2 to tackle hair fall and promote hair growth is to include it in your diet.

Verdict from my customer:
So far, my customer very pleased with the good results after using this hair tonic oil for 3 times within 2 weeks. He did use it as per given instructions.
As his hair becoming darker in colour. Since he have more than 60% grey hair. Now left only around 30 to 40% grey hairs.
He also said that he experience less hair falls compare to previous time before using this hair tonic oil.

I did used this hair tonic oil on myself. But harder to measure the results since I covered my hair and Dell not helping much to assist😃. My hair does feel softer after washing the hair tonic off. Feels like I just use conditioner on it.
I do put this hair tonic oil on my eyebrows and my eyelashes. Since I wanted my eyebrows to have the half towards end tail in order to reduce time from fill in and define them [2]. Also to get long natural thick eyelashes. So that will eliminate the need to use mascara for such effect.
I do find that small eye stye (refer image below) on my left eye disappear after the use of this organic hair tonic oil on my eyelashes [3]. A bonus for me😉.
Image result for eye stye
Image of eye stye courtesy to [3].
So far I have use it 4 times within 2 weeks. I only use around 30% from the 30 ml bottle. Despite my shoulder length hair. Which I found very cost efficient.

For those who are interested to purchase this hair tonic oil, can contact me via sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com .

References:
[1] The unpacked organic hair tonic last 6 August 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/few-of-my-activities-this-morning.html
[2] The difference of my look between my fill in and define eyebrows and not https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/12/difference-of-my-face-between-eyebrows.html
[3] Eye stye infections https://www.eyehealthweb.com/eye-stye/
[4] My hair tonic type B with hair growth essence https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-hair-tonic-type-b.html
[5] My hair tonic type C with darkening essence https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-organic-hair-tonic-oil.html

No comments:

Post a Comment