Links

Monday, August 6, 2018

Few of my activities this morning.

My usual practice of activity before leaving the house in daily basis: clean plus feed the cats, water the plants and do the dishes.
Despite all the outside and in-house works, I still manage to make organic hair tonic, custom order from my customer.
The hair tonic in the middle bowl, marked with yellow arrow.
Do not have the time to pack it since I am in hurry and the ingredients still hot. Need to do it later once it has cool down in lab.

Also able to harvest 3 unit of organic red onions. Still deciding what to do with it😁.
The look of the fresh onion roots marked with yellow arrow.

The weight is 26.38 gm for 3 unit of red onions in one bunch.
The face of my precious cat named Dell. He is a lovely and loving cat despite his annoyed like looks.


The look of water cabbage (kiambang) diameter from end to end leaves = 21 cm.
The new rose flower buds this morning. Where last time it produce flower and I harvest it around 26 July 2018 [2]. Which took only 11 days after last harvested from the same rose plant.

The look of my papaya fruits on papaya tree that I planted outside my house. 2 of them already show sign yellowing to ripe.


The abundance papaya fruits.
The flower of black cekur plant that I harvest for my snack this morning.



The look of new growing gomphrena globosa (bunga butang) plants. Commonly known as globe amaranth, makhmali, and vadamalli, is an edible plant from the family Amaranthaceae [3]. 
The one in yellow arrow is the new sprouting gomphrena globosa (bunga butang) plants.

Valanga nigricornis (belalang kunyit) and mantis at home this morning.
Valanga nigricornis (belalang kunyit) on my coconut pandan plant [4].
I should really catch this insect and grilled it for my snack. Since it is consider as pest for my coconut pandan plant.
Praying mantis (mentadak) on my harum manis mango plant [5].



My make up look after brunch.


I just do simple make up which took me around 10 minutes to finish. I use Rhomlon pencil for my brows, NYX jumbo pencil in Peacock for my eyeliner, blusher Sivanna, True MatteMoiste in Coralie for lips, base using CC cream by Elianto SPF 30/PA+++.
Time is crucial and preciously allocated to be spend for my works, cats and plants😃.

Till then, have fun in doing your gardening and cleaning activities daily😉.

References:
[1] Water cabbage (kiambanghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistia
[2] Harvested rose flower last 26 July 2018  https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-look-of-my-organic-rose-hot-drink.html
[3] Gomphrena globosa (bunga butanghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomphrena_globosa
[4] Valanga nigricornis (belalang kunyithttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valanga_nigricornis
[5] Mantis (mentadakhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis
[6] The look of my globe amaranth (bunga butang) plant that almost bear flower bud on morning 8 August 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-healthy-look-of-globe-amaranth.html

No comments:

Post a Comment