Links

Friday, August 31, 2018

My review on perfume Sabaya by Al-Rehab.

I am using this simple, clean, soft and refreshing perfume oil for my discussion in lab today. 
It really suits and calms my current mood for work today after a long working day, yesterday. Cause I am aiming for fresh and clean scent. Since I am coming to lab today to finalize a paperwork.
The look of the perfume oil bottle. 



I am using 2 sprays per application in both. 1 spray per wrist. I am getting a fresh,  clean,  with a hint of soft rosy scent after applied it on. Even after 3 hours application. Somehow the rosy scent mellowed down towards the soft sweet scent of Fanta grape soda flavor [3].  Which is a very nostalgic yet comfortable scent. Well, that maybe only me who feel and smell of such scent in this perfume oil. Despite it is coming from Mecca (Mekah), it is far away soft yet sweet scent from the strong attar oil scent.

The notes in the perfume is citruses,  rose and green [2].
It is a high quality perfume oil free from alcohol [2].

I was looking for my perfume Classic X from Jean Paul Gautier (JPG) actually this morning. In order to get citrusy fresh clean scent. But seems like I didn't put it in my main case. That is why I end up using this perfume oil today. But I am satisfied with my selection or choice.

I think last time I was given travel spray of this perfume oil from my girlfriend. Which she bought during her Haj trip in 2015. I find that this perfume oil suits my taste and immediately look for bigger bottle. I am fortunate to finally get my hands on this precious 50 ml perfume oil. I am grateful to my girlfriend for such introduction to this wonderful perfume oil.
Personally I do find this perfume oil smell better than Victoria Secret's body mist range.

Till then,  have fun in enjoying good perfume scent for your daily usage😉. 

References:
[1] The official Al-Rehab page. But 50 ml version no longer here http://www.alrehab.com/en/products/233
[2] Notes in Sabaya EDP https://www.oriental-style.de/en/al-rehab-sabaya-al-rehab.html
[3] Fanta Grape is a refreshing, sparkling soft drink bursting with delicious grape flavour. https://www.coca-colajourney.com.au/brands/fanta/fanta-grape#ath

No comments:

Post a Comment