Links

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

My activity yesterday evening.

I always make sure to spare some time to tend after the planted herbs outside my workplace (lab) before leaving the lab, whenever I come by. It is really nice to see the good healthy growth of them despite the current hot and dry weather.





Video of me adding organic fertilizer to the plants.
At this moment, we have successfully planted Sabah snake grass (daun belalai gajah), Cuban oregano and cat whisker (misai kucing).

Close up look on the plants last 30 July 2018 after we clean up the base on the plants from weeds:
Sabah snake grass (daun belalai gajah) under yellow arrow while Cuban oregano under blue arrow.
The small yet promising look of cat whisker (misai kucing) plant.
Sabah snake grass (daun belalai gajah) that just sprout new leaf.
The healthy look of another Sabah snake grass (daun belalai gajah) plant.
Another Sabah snake grass (daun belalai gajah) plant.
The healthy and huge leaves of Cuban oregano plants.
After that, I went to take a break with fried banana fritters that sold in stall near wet market in Taman Universiti. As I am buying fresh young coconut water for Dell the cat. His body temperature quite high yesterday morning before I leave him at home.


After reach home, I manage to bring Dell along to pose with my papaya tree that I plant in small land area opposite my house.
Dell is not posing very well.
Pose with the largest papaya fruit on that tree.

The look of Dell and Furball during their patting session before I leave them in their room.

Dell enjoying his stomach rub very well till he just ignore everything else.

My plants and cat care never stops despite I leave my house. Since we have plants few herbs in lab. Since I am the type could cook while moving, my boss have plans to expand the so-called small herbs garden outside our lab. It is really helpful when me or others slightly under weather. As the fresh herb could provide good relief and assist me to stay focus throughout the day. Since I tend to forget to bring fresh herbs supplies from home during such time.

Yes, it is not an easy task. But it is doable with a good strategy and good time management. Normally, I will make a list on my daily task. I even make reminder for every one of them. So that I could make sure all task able to be completed.
Would be nice if I could do kinjutsu, Multiple Shadow Clone Technique that usually used by Naruto 😁 [1].

Till then, have fun in planning on your activity of planting and care for both cats and plants in your workplace and also at home😉.

Referebce:
[1] Kinjutsu = Multiple Shadow Clone Technique http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Multiple_Shadow_Clone_Technique

No comments:

Post a Comment