Links

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Perfume Pink Sugar EDT by Aquolina best used during current rainy weather.

Despite it is quite cold during the current rainy weather in Johor, Malaysia, I am taking full advantage of it by using back my precious sweet sugary perfume. That is my precious Pink Sugar EDT perfume. As such perfume would be too sweet, cloying and unbearable during very hot humid weather. Unless you work in fully air-conditioned work place. Like my previous work in Siemens😊.
The look of my precious Pink Sugar perfume.


The bottom label of my precious Pink Sugar perfume.
It still smell heavenly after all these year.  Maybe my extra caution in its care does assist a lot to preserve it well. Makes me feel happy to be able again to enjoy my precious girly sweetness scent.

To be frank, I only use 1 spray in the morning around 8 am plus before leave the house. And still able to smell it on my wrist even after my bath around 11 pm the same day. Quite long lasting in longevity department for and EDT perfume. Also the  sillage strength quite strong. Since I am able to scent in around 8 pm on my way back home.

Till then, have fun in enjoying the perfume that suits cold weather condition😉.

Reference:
[1] My review on perfume Pink Sugar EDT by Aquolina last September 2016 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/09/my-review-on-aquolina-pink-sugar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment