Links

Saturday, September 8, 2018

My aunts visit to my house and went back with full trunk.

I received visit from 2 of my aunts this evening. As one of them were captivated by the look of my plump pisang lemak manis that I harvest yesterday.
They even went back with trunk full of plants and fruits from my house. My aunt even said like it is the look of full trunk after coming back from village house😂. I do tease my aunt. That it should be the other way around between us😂. In a way, it does makes me proud. To be able to produce much output with only 10 feet wide and 70 feet long of land size beside my house.
The look of pisang lemak manis fruits, guarded by Dell.


The balance of the pisang lemak manis after set aside portion of it for my aunts.
My aunts suggested for me to sell my banana and kaduk leaves at night market. With Dell as seller as per picture here😂.
This packed pisang lemak manis weigh 1,521 gm.

This packed pisang lemak manis weigh 1,093 gm.

The packed one that I sell for RM 14.50 per 2,911 gm to one of my pretty neighbour.
I did give her 1 of my harvested citronella plant as free gift. Since I have harvested 1 bunch of it to give some to my aunts.

Harvesting my red mulberry fruits as my snack this evening.

1 of my aunt went back with:
  • 1 papaya fruit
  • 1,521 gm pisang lemak manis
  • 1 pisang lemak manis offspring
  • 1 bonglai plant
  • 3 kaduk plants
  • 1 pot spearmint
  • 1 applemint cutting
  • 1 cincau hijau cutting
  • 1 citronella plant
  • lemuni hitam plant
  • 2 mulberry plants
  • pegaga air/gajah plant
  • pegaga kampung plant
  • 1 jemuju plant
  • 1 bottle of 40 ml my home made hair tonic [2]
Another aunt get:
  • 1 papaya fruit
  • 1,093 gm pisang lemak manis 
  • 1 pot spearmint
  • 1 citronella plant

I even manage to give 1 sisir pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits to my next door neighbour. But forget to weigh it before give it away.
Now I left with balance of 3 sisir pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits for myself. Would be enough for me to share with Dell and Furball at home. Those who wanted to have a taste of the pisang lemak manis (banana) fruitsneed to wait 10 more months for the banana offspring to grow and bear fruits.
No pictures between me and my aunts as I am too busy digging the plants that they want. I really need to to teach Dell to help on such matter.
My aunts even said it is really worth seeing herself the huge and dense/plump size (montok dan padat) of my pisang lemak manis fruits. As the one normally sold in the night market even 2/3 smaller than my smallest pisang lemak manis fruits.
My aunt also surprised I am able to grow so many despite assisted by Dell and Furball. Well I am just a person who like to plant things that I like to eat. Since I wanted to have organic fruits and vegetables for better health of mine.

Till then, have fun in sharing good organic harvest with your neighbour and relatives.

References:
[1] The look of harvested pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits yesterday https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-satisfying-sweet-taste-of-my.html
[2] My home made organic hair tonic https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-organic-hair-tonic-oil.html

No comments:

Post a Comment