Links

Monday, July 6, 2020

Cholesterol juice that I have consumed for the past 3 years

Just remember to take picture the cholesterol juice bottle in the morning of 10 June 2020.
I think I have consumed it for the past 3 years. Still good for me. Now I am trying my best to consume the juice every morning.
However I also take precaution by avoiding to consume any fresh herbs that I grow at home. This is to prevent from unwanted side effects happening. Regardless any herbs or alternative medicine that I consume, I make sure to take it moderately once per week or when it is needed. Definitely not taking them in daily basis.
I do notice that my frequent stabbing pain reduced tremendously after a consistent consumption.
Regardless, do check with your medical practitioner before consuming alternative medicine.
Till then, can try to consume cholesterol juice as alternative medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment