Links

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

The look of blooming pomegranate flower

This is taken late evening of 14 July 2020. Actually my pomegranate flower already start to bloom last 13 July 2020. But I only manage to take its picture today. Basically it took 6 days for it to bloom after producing flower bud last 7 July 2020 [1].
Can see the pollens inside the blooming  pomegranate flower.



This is taken last 12 July 2020. Where the diameter of the pomegranate flower bud is 1 cm.

Pictures taken using my Samsung J7 Prime phone. With light assist from my 96 LEDs video light.
Till then, have fun in taking progress pictures of your planted pomegranate flower.

Reference:
[1] The look of pomegranate flower bud last 7 July 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-look-of-second-flower-bud-to-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment