Links

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

The look of second flower bud to my delima (pomegranate) plant

This is taken in the evening of 6 July 2020. Where I just notice a huge size of flower bud to my delima (pomegranate) plant. Somehow I missed put from noticing it for the day before. During my session spraying homemade growth hormone to the plant.



The first delima (pomegranate) flower bud fallen off last 22 June 2020. After I notice it last 19 June 2020 [1]. Suspected being injected by fruit flies.

I am still learning best way to tend after delima (pomegranate) plant. As this is my first time tending after it.
Till then, have fun in tending after your planted delima (pomegranate) flower bud at home.

Reference:
[1] The look of first delima (pomegranate) flower bud last 19 June 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/06/first-flower-bud-to-my-adopted.html

No comments:

Post a Comment