Links

Sunday, July 19, 2020

My consultation service to evaluate 4 WD vehicle for test drive

This is taken in the afternoon of 17 July 2020. Where I was booked to be back passanger evaluator for 4 WD vehicle test drive. For this session, Hilux 2.4 is chosen for test drive.
My picture with the new Toyota RAV4. Just remembered Koothrapali in The Big Bang Theory series when seeing the high kick sensor on the back of RAV4.

My scope of consultation works is to jot down notes from the verbal explaination given by the sales person. Such as what accessories given for this month promotion, where the toolkit is being kept in the vehicle and etc. Then during the test drive session, I have to take note on every little steps and impact during on road, off road, 4 WD mode and manual gear mode. I do make sure to submit all details including driving experience summary before night time of that day.
I do have experience driving 4 WD vehicle. Which is Mitsubishi Pajero first model. That 4 WD is 2.0 petrol based vehicle.
Till then, have fun in test driving 4 WD vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment