Links

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

My soft pink washable face mask from design number 2

This is taken last 14 July 2020. Where I decided to make soft pink colour theme of washable face mask from design number 2. Where I still choose to use adjustable earloop for it.
The look of me wearing the completed washable soft pink face mask. It is with sheep print.
The look of ironing process before cutting the fabric. I use hair clip instead of safety pin to make sure the fabric in place during cutting process. Hair clip is used to reduce needle holes on the fabric other than the sewing part.
It does have filter pocket slot. Same with my grey colour theme with storm troopers print [1].
Till then, lets keep others safe with your colour theme face mask.

Reference:
[1] The look of my grey theme washable face mask with storm trooper pattern using design number 2 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/07/my-grey-theme-design-number-2-washable.html

No comments:

Post a Comment