Links

Friday, July 24, 2020

Finely chopped sauté ingredients for my nasi goreng (fried rice)

This is taken in the noon of 14 June 2020. Where it took less than 2 minutes for me to get nicely chopped sauté ingredients. All thanks to the chopper bowl accessories of my hand blender.
The look of the hand blender and its accessories that still in its box.
The whole process in making my nasi goreng (fried rice) took less than 50 minutes time. This is including cleaning up time of the used cooking utensils. As the pressure cooker beeping indicates finished cooking just on time I finished washing up.
Both hand blender and Philips AIO HD 2137 does makes a good pair complimenting each other. Which enables me to make simple meal likenasi goreng (fried rice) despite my low condition that heavily bloated with body ache all over since morning.
Till then, have fun in using your hand blender to achieve good blended sauté ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment