Links

Thursday, July 16, 2020

My herbal drink thay consist of pandan leaf and spearmint leaves

This is taken in the evening of 15 July 2020. Where I manage to remember to bring up pandan leaf and spearmint leaves with me to my room. To make my herbal drink. As I was having difficulty to fall asleep the day before. Where I sleep near 3 am and wake up 5.07 am. So far, I found that drinking spearmint infused drink helps me to fall asleep much earlier. A good alternative than taking prescribed medicine such as sleeping pill.
Thankfully, I am able to fall asleep before 13 am that night. Wake up 6.27 am. It is a very deep sleep and enable to to rest well. I even empty my bowel twice the next morning before 7.30 am.

Till then, have fun in drinking infused herbal drink to helps you sleep well for better rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment