Links

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Replant my pandan plant in container

This is taken in the evening of 9 June 2020. Where I manage to dig out one of my pandan plant. This is the one planted directly on soil beside my pisang raja (banana) plant. I think it has been almost 4 weeks this process being postponed. Fortunately I am finally able to dig it out to move it into a container.
Furball keep on staying on my lap. Even able to eat well when I put her food on my lap. She does not ran away even when next door cat passing through beside us.

The look of the dig out pandan plant. The leaves part in a very poor condition.
The look of the pandan plant in its previous spot.
Nowadays I think I need to be more attentive to my plants. Where I have to act fast to relocate and replant any plant that start to wither. So that I am able to safe it on time. For it to be able to rejuvenate and grow back well.
Till then, have fun in replant your pandan plant in container.

No comments:

Post a Comment