Links

Monday, July 20, 2020

Furball, the cat that able to stay put on my lap

This is taken in the evening of 9 June 2020. Where I let Furball out from her room. As I wanted her to stretch out while I tend after my plants.
Well my plan does back fired. As Furball keep on staying on my lap. She is able to eat well when I put her food on my lap. She does not ran away even when next door cat passing through beside us.

She do climb up my back when I was bending down to scoop top soil to be used to fill in the container for replanting pandan plant. I end up crouch walking like nenek kebayan or hunchback style to keep her steady at my back.
Furball now is become my only cat here at home. After Tomot the Siamese cat died last 6 June 2020. And Dell last 7 May 2020 [1]. I do hope that Furball will be able to stay with me for a longer period of time.
Till then, have fun spending time with your beloved pet at home.

References:
[1] A tribute to my precious cat named Dell https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/05/a-tribute-to-my-precious-cat-dell.html
[2] Boiling rosemary leaves to bath Furball and Dell last December 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/01/boiling-harvested-organic-rosemary-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment