Links

Monday, July 27, 2020

Good cockroach killing powder

I have been using cockroach killing powder for the past 3 weeks. It gives higher killing rate than my previous methods and ingredients.
The look of the cockroach killing powder packet.

I am determine to make sure extinction of cockroach population at home. Amy fibre optic cable in storage room was munched and cut off by them. Which cost me more not less than RM 100 to resolve the matter. 

I just pour the powder into an open container. Not other ingredient need to add on. Leave it in places that you suspect cockroach creep out and about. As for my case, I put it outside my storage room door. But I have to make sure my cat do not go near the container. As it is a poison. Basically have to put in disclosed area out of children reach if used in family household.
Actually I have used and try a lot of trap and safe approach to kill cockroaches. But I get lesser success after 1 week. Previously I used cockroach glue trap. After few week, it is no longer trapping cockroaches. I do use  mothball. Put it in every room. Still got cockroaches. Then I use boric acid. Seems to work in first 2 days. But after 1 week, no longer works as I found lesser cockroach died.
Till then, have fun in testing good cockroach killing powder at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment