Links

Saturday, July 11, 2020

My red coloured hand sewn face mask using old t-shirt

This is taken in the evening of 9 July 2020. Where I have extra energy to make hand sewn face mask using my old t-shirt. I am using other pattern for this face mask. Which is my design number 2. Different from my yellow theme face mask (design number 1) [1]. Some how this red face mask looks sleek in the taken pictures.
The look of the mask when I wear it while dusting away.
The front part.
The back part. That have slot to put in filter.
Close up on the hair band used in place of elastic hand band.
Close up on the torn spot in the used old t-shirt fabric.
I am making this recycle version face mask in order to use it when I am dusting off the house later. As I last time used old bawal shawl to prevent from inhaling dust while dusting. But too much hassle as it is not elastic material and keep on sliding down my face. Also it hurt of I tied too tight. Actually I have long wanted to make face mask for cleaning purpose. But just recently able to get good face mask pattern to make it myself.
I know it is not much. But still it is something rather than none. Plus I am able to recycle my old torn t-shirt from being only rug to useful item.
Till then, have fun in making your own face mask at home.

Reference:
[1] My yellow theme hand sewn face mask using Batgirl printed material https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/07/my-self-made-washable-face-mask-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment