Links

Monday, July 13, 2020

Tip to make chicken soup that make it easy to clean and store afterwards

This is taken in the morning. Where I make chicken soup for my cat. I use 1 large stainless steel bowl that able to accomodate between 400 gm to 600 gm frozen chicken. Put the filled bowl inside inner pot of my pressure cooker. Then I choose function meat/poultry, default 15 minutes time in my Philips HD 2137 pressure cooker.
The look of the filled stainless steel bowl in the inner pot.
Reason to use such method is to make it easier to store or serve the cooked dish after cooking.
Plus, I could also start cooking other dishes if needed afterwards with very minimal washing. Means, I do not need to scrub clean the fat from the cooked chicken soup. This method also suitable if you want to cook 2 dishes in the same inner pot at the time using stacking method [1]. Like cook chicken soup and steamed rice at the same time. Where your complete meal will be ready at the same time. Suitable for those who are in tight timeline.
I start cooking this chicken soup after my Subuh prayer. Where the frozen chicken already cleaned and rinsed before it is frozen. So I just put the frozen chicken along with the cooking ingredients in the stainless steel bowl. Then proceed cooking as per above step. Basically by the time I finished cooking, I am ready to go out for work. Very convenient and handy.
Hope this will help to give an idea for faster cleaning time after cooking.
Till then, have fun in cooking in your precious pressure cooker.

Reference:
[1] Cooking steamed rice and steamed chicken in 2.5 liter pressure cooker using stacking method https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/05/my-iftar-food-steamed-rice-and-steamed.html

No comments:

Post a Comment