Links

Thursday, July 2, 2020

The look of flesh to my purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit

This is taken last 23 June 2020. The look of flesh to my harvested purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple). I consume the next day after harvest day [1].
It was very juicy, fragrant, tender and sweet. I just peel the skin using my hand. But even the skin was soft and taste good when I clean the flesh that left on the peeled skin.







Really worth the time spend to take care and tend after this plant. As it taste delicious. No need to worry for any pesticide since I am using organic approach in my way tending after it.
Hopefully after this I am able to harvest more fruits from this plant.
Till then, have fun in enjoying sweet juicy purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit grown at home.

Reference:
[1] The look of harvested 171 gm purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit last 22 June 2020 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-pretty-clean-look-of-171-gm.html

No comments:

Post a Comment