Links

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

My rechargeable LED flashlight

I think I bought it last 2017. So far it has help me a lot especially when gardening at night [1]. For near pest detection, I use mode high with adjusted focus to zoom out. For far pest detection, I use mode high with adjusted focus to zoom in. Other than that is mode sos. Would be convenient for emergency at night.
Close up on the LED flashlight.







Details on the LED flashlight:
●brightness: 500 lumens
●battery 6,000 mAh could last up to 8 hours
●can shine up to 500 meters
●LED bulb lifespan : 100,000 hours
●size: 18 cm (L)×4.2 cm (W)×4.2 cm (H)
●switch type: press
●mode: high, mid, low, strobe, sos
●have manual adjustment feature to focus light from far to certain object. Like the picture of siput babi (escargot) which is 10 feet away from me [1]

Till then, have fun using good LED flashlight to assist you tending after plants at night.

Reference:
[1] This is taken around 10 feet distance from me to siput babi (escargot) https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-huge-siput-babi-escargot-that-is.html

No comments:

Post a Comment