Links

Thursday, July 23, 2020

My review on Flea Terminator dropper brand Peeos Aquatic (PA)

This is taken in the morning of 16 June 2020. Can see how active Furball is till she can perch comfortably on my shoulder. I was tending after my plants that time.
I receive the flea terminator dropper in the noon of 15 June 2020. Where I am able to use it on Furball after she dried up from her bath. I bath Furball using new cat flea treatment shampoo [1]. Since she is less than 5 kg, I used 5 drops on her as per instruction given.

This morning, no fleas found sticking on my clothes at all. I am surprised with the outcome. And there is no side effect on Furball also. Which for me is a very good result. Really feel worth the time and money spend for it. As I do check and use various alternative before decided to purchase this flea terminator dropper.
Still I have to use it on Furball again after 7 days for second treatment. Then followed by next 30 days for next treatment. Still for me, I can see a very good result using this product.
Till then, have fun in having fleas free on your precious cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment